Services & Solutions
Technology solutions that make sense for your business
Many small businesses find it challenging to deploy, maintain, and protect their technology. Whether you're looking to keep IT costs predictable, avoid unexpected problems, communicate more effectively or make a plan for business continuity, Infinity Consulting has a solution for you.
With IT products and services from Infinity Consulting, you get:
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery - disaster planning, prevention, and protection
- Managed Services - 24/7 service with a predictable monthly payment
- On Demand Services - pay-as-you-go professional IT services
- IT Consulting - you can count on our guidance and up-to-the-minute expertise
- Microsoft Small Business Server - expert integration and support
- Cloud Computing - for increased efficiency, look to the cloud
- VoIP - attainable telephony for small businesses
- Virtualization - improve performance and consolidate resources
- Email and SPAM Protection - stop SPAM and store your emails safely
- Hardware as a Service - spread out hardware and warranty costs with one monthly fee
- Hosted Services - let us handle the difficulties of using the technology you count on
- IT Services - increase productivity and security with custom IT solutions
Powerful and flexible technology solutions from Infinity Consulting deliver exactly the reliability and performance you need to get the most out of your business technology investment.
Solutions from Infinity Consulting are easy, quick, and economical to implement.
We provide a range of Computer Support, Network Services and IT Consulting in Manhattan and the New York City Metropolitan Area, including: Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Long Island, Newark, Jersey City, Elizabeth, Edison, Woodbridge, and Paterson.
Local experts who can visit on-site: Manhattan Computer Support, Staten Island Backup and Data Recovery, Brooklyn IT Consulting, Newark Network Services, Jersey City Small Business Servers, Elizabeth Cloud Services, Manhattan Phone Services, Woodbridge Virtualization, Staten Island Email and Spam Protection, Edison Computer Support, Brooklyn Hosted Services, and Paterson Network Services.